Tuesday, July 10, 2012

June BirchBox

So I'm probably way late with this but I'd like to share with you all my June Birchbox. My box came in late due to a problem with UPS, but birchbox made it right and sent me a replacement.

What's birchbox? Well birchbox is a monthly subscription service which costs $10 dollars (shipping included). Every month you will receive 5 samples, some deluxe or even full size products. If this sounds awesome to you then sign up here.

Outer Box


Inner Box. I love the attention to detail!

 
Intro card with theme of the month listed
List of products received.
 

 

 



This month I received the following:

Borghese- Bango Di Vita Soak
These bath crystals feel amazing. They made my skin feel soft and smooth. I wouldn't say they made me feel like I was at a spa retreat as the info card said I would, but they are nice
Price: $35





Eyeko - Fat Eye Stick in Chocolate
I received the full size product of this worth $15 meaning my birchbox is already worth more than then the $10 dollars I paid. I really like this product. It's creamy but has opaque color. I was able to make. A subtle smokey eye look with this pencil. The directions say to use over primer or powder but I found it worked just fine on natural skin. I like that this pencil can make a whole eye look (just add mascara), it's low maintance which is great for summer.
Price: $15


Full Sized product



Hand Swatch
  
Blended on hand



Looks very natural on the eye especially if you have brown eyes



Smokey eye in a natural brown.



TheBalm cosmetics - Stainiac in Beauty Queen
This product is a lip and cheek stain in a gel formula. I have to be honest I did not like this as a cheek stain, but love it as lip stain. I felt the color was too dark for my cheeks and the fact that it stains leaves room for no errors.
Price: $17


On the skin

Blended into a stain.




Yu-Be -Moisturizing Skin Cream:
When I first put this on all I could think of was how medicinal this smelled. Its consistency reminded me a little of vasoline. It doesn't feel greasy and does make my skin feel soft, however, all other factors considered I will not. E buying the full sized version of this product.






Luna Bar- Chocolate Peppermint Stick:
I did like the taste of this bar. It wasn't overly sweet and had a great taste. It was chocolate and mint, but neither flavor over powered the other
Price: Pack of 15 $18.75







If you would like to receive a box like this every month, then go sign up here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment