Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Neon For Fall

I'd like to consider myself one that follows trends and fashion rules. Im always looking forward to whats new for the season. I do get naughty occasionally, however, and take a nod from a past season or a past trend. Trends, after all, do recycle themselves. 

  
Neon shades are typically reserved for the spring and summer season but why not incorporate them into fall? Today I paired a neon yellow, chiffon, blouse with a leather accented, knit jacket with houndstooth print pants. 

PANTS: www.rainbowshops.com
TOP: Www.moddeals.com
JACKET: Www.torrid.com
Necklace: www.bezelbox.com


By keeping my accessories minimal and matching my shoes to my shirt I believe I have managed to keep my look grounded in fall. As for the makeup I wore, I decided to go for a bright eye, minimal face, and dark fall, statement lips. 
Cosmetics details:
Eyes: primer- la base pro from LancĂ´me, shadows- smokey palette from NYX- white shade used all over lid and up to brow, sand shade on crease blended up to brow bone. Plum shade on outer v. ColourPop cosmetics Glowstix on lid and lower lash line. On water line- Marc Jacobs high liner gel pencil in brown out. Mascara is LaSplash cosmetics Glamour eyes volume Max and also I used Kiss lashes and adhesive. 

Face: Loreal visible lift foundation and concealer. Rimmel London BB cream in medium dark to contour. Maybelline Fit Me 220 powder to set foundation. Sculpt powder to contour from Mac cosmetics. Cream base in Diamonds from Mac cosmetics. Highlight is lightscapde, also from Mac cosmetics. 

Lips- vino pencil from Mac cosmetics and boudoir  from coloured raine lipstick. 

What do you all think about bringing trends from past seasons and mixing them in current the season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment