Thursday, September 11, 2014

Zelie for She: Pink Carousel Collection

Confession: I'm a kid at heart, a kid born in the 80s. Anything pink and sparkly will immediately bring me back to my childhood were Barbie was always in princess cap sleeves, Jem ruled Saturday morning cartoons, and everything was just a bit over the top. My nostalgia went into full gear when I saw the preview shots for the new collection from Zelie for She called Pink Carousel. 

  
Pink sequins adorn many, if not, all the pieces. These are not for the girl who prefers a little black dress at a party. Body hugging dresses to flowing skater skirts, there is sure to be something to flatter any body type. 

 

Best of all, a portion of the sales will go to support breast cancer. Fashion with a cause? Sign me up! These will be available on September 12th, in extended sizes L-4X, at www.zelieforshe.com 

(All photos are from @zelieforshe Instagram) 

No comments:

Post a Comment