Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mirenesse Haul Review and Swatches

As a Mirenesse VIP I get a lot of discounts, up to almost 80% off to be exact plus free shipping to America and no tax. Did i mention they also give me 25$ off any 65$ purchase bringing it down to 40? Yes it costs 25$ a month but you get that back in many ways (unlimited free shipping (normally 10$), extreme discounts an 100$ item for only 20$ has happened to me!, plus a beauty box worth over 100$ every two months). You can sign up here.

 Ok now that the specs are out of the way let me tell you about my haul. I got all the items i am about to show you for only 40$.

4 Super Long Wearing Gel Mineral Face Colour-
When i first this product i thought it might be like the Maybelline 24 hour Eye Tattoo - drying to a long lasting finish. These however took forever to dry! I mean hours! By the time they dried they had creased on me. Since they are a gel if you put too much on, or try to build up the color you will get a little bit of clumping in areas. When set with a translucent powder however i had better results. I also tried using these as a shadow  base and i also had better results. While i do not hate these - i do love the packaging, the color choice- i was not impressed overall.



The applicator is housed in the top of the cap.


30 Aquamarine-

 

 19 Toffee Mousse-



 4- Virgin Violet



31- Pewter

 Tight Liner Hydra Gel Liner- This liner goes on smooth with a thin tipped precision sponge tip. It dries fast and i achieved all day wear with it. From continued use the sponge does clog up and renders it a little unusable considering the product dries into it. I used a little warm water to unclog it. I wish it did not have this flaw.



Magic Touch Foundation sample- this is actually one of my favorite foundations. It does not crease, does not feel heavy, gives full and all day coverage, plus you can use it as a shadow primer!



 Overall my haul had some hits and misses, but i can always make things work! So i am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment