Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hair Therapy Oil Potion Light Finishing Treatment and Finishing Treatment Review


Recently, I was the lucky winner of the Schwarzkopf brand challenge on Influenster.com. I received my prize just in time for the beginning of the harsh weather. Bonacure Hair Therapy Oil Potion Finishing Treatments in Light and Regular help the repair hair, make it feel smooth, and make it completely shiny. I used this product mainly on my ends of my hair but also combed it into my hair from the middle down. I saw results instantly and lasting results all week. This product is a great weekly treatment. The Light Finishing Treatment is great for the middle of my hair and even on my roots while the regular treatment did wonders for my split ends looked. I seriously felt like one of those hair models in commercials with how shiny my hair looks when i use this. It is also good to mention that these bottles are shaped stylishly, and though they are small, a tiny drop goes a long way.

Overall if you are looking for something that repairs and makes you look like you have beautiful and manageable hair look no further. Schwarzkopf may be hard to say but their products work even harder!














No comments:

Post a Comment