Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mirenesse VIP Kit December 2012



After trying a Mirenesse lip bomb in my October 2012 Ipsy/Glam bag i was hooked on this amazing brand. My friend Krys had mentioned to me that Mirenesse offered a VIP program. I was very skeptical at first but decided to try it out just to see what it was about. Mirenesse VIP has a lot of perks and promotions such as a $25 voucher every month (off a 65 dollar purchase), a steep discount on everything even flash sales and clearance, free shipping from Australia (which saves so much if you live in the United States), free samples with purchases (sometimes they are full size!), and the cherry on the cake is every other month, on top of all the above mentioned, you receive a box of 3-4 full sized products!

This month's box included:
3D Forever Gloss in Hot Kiss- $35.96 USD
I am not terribly impressed nor terribly disappointed. I love the color of this gloss, how it feels on my lips, how soft it makes my lips and how it does not feel sticky. However, i do not like how it settles into the lines of my lips. This is the kind of gloss which is best placed over a lipstick. I would buy these to match matte lipsticks that i would want to make glossy.






Mirenesse Cougar Mascara- $35.96 USD
I was so confused about the applicator when i first opened this item but once i used it i realized sometimes a different applicator isn't so bad! I felt it made my lashes look pretty and defined without looking over done and the comb like applicator made separating the lashes very easy. No clumping, no sticking, and little fibers to make your lashes longer is just a nice way to round off this unique mascara.




Crystal Color Drops Hydrating Mineral Powders- $53.96 USD
This was my favorite product of my box. I had, had my eye on a contouring blush palette from Lancome for a while but never made the splurge. This contour palette makes defining the cheek so easy. I can also use this to highlight and contour the nose, forehead, and chin. I like how this product isn't too dramatic and is super easy to blend. It looks natural without looking over done. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!




The total value of this box is $125.88 USD which is an amazing value for a box that is free!! (25$ monthly fee is returned as a voucher). These products are high in qaulity and while they may seem expensive with all the VIP discounts and constant promotions, stocking up can be very inexpensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment