Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lip Factory Inc. February Box Review and Look

I finally caved and signed up for the Lip Factory Inc box. While i am a bit picky when it comes to lip products the lure of this box pulled me in. First of all, while this box is all about the lips it does offer up other items for eyes and face. The sheer amount of items you get had the most pull on me. A subscription box that actually allows you to get mainly full sized items automatically gets a thumbs up in my book. But are the items quality, pleasantly surprised but, yes!

I did not get the chance to take a photo of each item but this is what was included this month
-Information card along with how to create the look
-29 Cosmetics Wine Blot Lip Therapy​​
-29 Cosmetics Reserves Moisturizing Lip Stick in Stompin Grapes
-​Nabi Cosmetics Lip Liner
-29 Cosmetics  Faux Leather Lipstick Case
-LaSplash Cosmetics Hula Hula
Mineral Powder Eye Shadow
-​LaSplash Cosmetics Black Sea Mineral Powder Eye Shadow​​​​​​​​
-LaSplash Cosmetics Oyster Shell Mineral Powder Eye Shadow
​​​​-29 Cosmetics Skin Care Sample
-Extras:​​​​
Mini Kabuki Brush ​​​​


This box contained about 6 full sized items and enough products to create a whole eye and lip look!

While i did not follow all the instructions this was the look i created. I started out by moisturizing my lips with the wine blot lip therapy by 29 Cosmetics. I then used LaSplash cosmetics in Hula Hula as my main lid colors, Oyster Shell on the inner corners of my eye and used Black Sea to define the outer V. On the lips i used Nabi lip liner and 29 cosmetics Stompin Grapes. I used the Kabuki brush to brush a a light dusting of Hula Hula on my cheeks (very light dusting).

 ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Overall if you would like to sign up you can do so here! Please use my referral number 27588. 
Lip Factory is about $21 a month and you will receive a nice range of products that are mainly full size from drugstore and higher end brands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment