Sunday, April 21, 2013

Top Box Clinique January 2013 Review and Swatches

What a better way to start out the year than with a box full of Clinique! Top Box is one of my newest subscriptions (though i am behind at reviewing them!). If you are from the United States you may not have heard of this subscription as it is only open to the residences of Canada (yes we are missing out!). For only about $14 a month a tube of 4-5 high to medium end deluxe samples and full sized products are shipped to your mail box (this includes shipping). You can sign up here!


This month lucky subscribers were treated with a themed tube of only Clinique products. I had yet to own anything from Clinique and while these are all deluxe sized samples i think the next time i go on a shopping trip i might just have to include this brand in my basket!

The Clinque rinse off eye makeup solution really gets the job done on even the toughest water proof mascara. Just one cotton ball and i was back to all natural without looking like a raccoon.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkel and UV damage correcter is what interested me the most out of this tube. If you enjoy the sun you most likely have some UV damage on your face. Even just normal activities like errands without SPF can cause damage. I have some noticeable spots on my face so i started to apply this product. While it doesn't erase it did lighten them. It also made my skin feel soft and smooth.

The Clinique Clarifiying Lotion 2 (more of a toner) was added to my morning routine. I always like to start my day by washing and moisturizing my face. This product was not heavy and made my face feel soft and primed for a day of makeup. Even after the day was over my face still felt soft and well moisturized.

Lastly the shadow duo was just my style. A soft pink and a neutral brown. Great for a quick look when you are in a rush. The front is a mirror and a sponge applicator is included. Great to have in your purse. This duo can be used for both day and night looks. Apply the soft pink on the lid and use the chocolate brown on the crease and outer V to define for a day look, or apply the chocolate brown to the lid blending upward toward the crease and apply the soft pink from the crease to the brow bone for a smokey look. Great pigmentation and ease of blending made this sample a dream.



Are you a fan of Clinque? What are some of your favorite samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment