Saturday, January 26, 2013

Clarins Gloss Prodige 05 Grenadine Review and Swatches

I bought this on a whim about a month ago. It wasn't something i was lusting over or something i even had my eye on. I happened upon it while simply browsing the Clarins site. I have never bought anything from Clarins before but heard it was a good brand so like the good Cosmeholic i am i went to check it out.


When i purchased this gloss it came with three samples. I liked being able to try out more new products with this. I did not post them here since i have not tried all of them yet. When i got 05 Grenadine Gloss Prodige in i really liked the gold top and was stunned at how shimmery the gloss actually was. Now i really do not like sheer glosses especially when they have a higher price tag on them so i was hoping for a bit of pigmentation from this bright almost coral pink gloss.


 I found it to have the perfect amount of pigmentation and liked that it did not feel heavy on the lips. I felt this product could be worn alone or over a liner or even a similar shaded lipstick. This gloss did not bleed and was very easy to apply. There is a noticeable amount of microglitter but it does not feel grainy. This gloss has no sticky texture and lasts about 2 hours on the lips before you need to reapply.




Overall i like Clarins Gloss Prodige 05 Grenadine. It has great quality and is something that will get a lot of use by me. I appreciate that it is pigmented and can be worn alone but i also appreciate that it is not heavy and can be worn over other lip shades. Can be found at www.clarins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment