Saturday, January 19, 2013

MAC Myth Lipstick Review and Swatches

MAC Myth
While i love my bright and bold lipsticks i, also, do prefer a nice nude every now and then. I have heard amazing things about the shade Myth and shockingly i did not own. I picked it up a few weeks ago and i have been in love with it.

I am pretty light in my skin tone so when it comes to nudes, some can wash my face out pretty quick. This shade is lighter than my natural skin tone but it still has depth. When i apply it is seems to have a bit of a pink undertone or it shows just a little bit of the natural shade of my lips. This lipstick is a satin finish, which i have recently grown to love. It is not exactly glossy looking but it is not exactly matte. When i apply it to my lips its creamy, not drying, does not bleed, but is also not as wet feeling as a cremesheen. I love the opaque coverage that this shade offers.

MAC Myth
MAC Myth
MAC Myth

 Overall for lighter skin tones with a pink base this shade would be a good choice. Its soft on the lips and does not wash out the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment