Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine Review

I am now going to take a break from talking about my subscription boxes which I know I've been flooding my blog with lately to talk about some lip gloss or rather lip shine.

Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine comes in a large range of colors but today I am going to be talking about Dare and Rave. As you probably have realized i am a fan of the unconventional lipstick color. My favorites being purple lipstick and orange lipstick. So these glosses seemed perfect to me.

Rave above and Dare below.



L-R Ravin Raisin, Dare, Rave, 24 Carrot Gold


Rave is a bright orange lip gloss. Alone, it makes the lips have a slight tint of orange, however, I think it looks best over bright orange lipstick. I wore it over 969 "24 Carrot Gold"  Mega Last by Wet N Wild. While this lip shine looks great I do have some complaints about It. The taste of this lip shine is pretty neutral but the smell is reminiscent of vomit. It is neausating, to combat this I applied a nice smelling and tasting chapstick under the lipstick

Rave


  

Rave Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine on bare lips.
  

Rave Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine over Mega Last 24 Carrot Gold by Wet N Wild

Dare is a subtly glittery lip shine that leaves a slight purple tint on the lips, however it looks best over a plum purple lipstick, I used 916D "Ravin' Raisin" Mega Last by Wet N Wild. I have the same complaints as above but the look is sleek, doesn't feel sticky, and is very shiny. Aside from the smell I love this lip gloss.

Dare


Dare BY Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine on bare lips

Dare by Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine over Mega Last Ravin Raisin by Wet N Wild





 If purple lip shine or orange lip shine is for you then check out Annabellecosmetics.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment