Thursday, July 26, 2012

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Review

Let me tell you a little bit about my hair. My hair and i have a hate/hate relationship, it does what it wants, and i beg it to do something right. I have straight hair that frizz's, becomes wavy but not beach wavy, no matter how much i brush it it doesn't look like i did, my ends are split, my roots are oily, i have no volume, and if i try to curl it, it will rebel, making hours of styling worth nada. Ouch. Nothing could conquer the beast that is my hair until i received Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. The changes it did to my hair in as little as one washing will leave me awestruck for a time to come.

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total care plus Volumizing Root Boost.


 Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy is one product that i could rave and rave about. The first thing i noticed about this product is how fresh it smells. It made my hair smell fresh rather than perfumed. My hair is soft, shiny, smooth, less frizz, has volume, my roots, well they are still split i have to cut them, but they feel softer! My hair doesn't look damaged my roots aren't oily, and when i brush my hair i feel like I'm in one of those hair commercials. My hair reaches my lower back, it is very long, but this shampoo made it easy to manage. It fixed nearly every hair problem i had. I was shocked. Not even half way through using this product did i run over to my local drugstore and pick some up! This product WILL deliver on what it says. It is a breath of fresh air in a market were products do not live up to their claims

Shiny hair after just 2 uses!


I do have some suggestions before you start glooping this all over your head. Some shampoo/conditioner rules! If you have dry hair, do not wash your hair everyday it will dry it out and the good oils will be striped away. If you have oily roots make sure you work your conditioner from the ends up. This not only helps split ends look better but it delivers the conditioner where your hair really needs.. well.. conditioning. Its ok to apply a small dab in between your fingers and run it through your roots, but be careful too much and you will exacerbate the problem. When using the shampoo make sure to massage gently into your scalp. This is a hair and scalp therapy, so put it to work! Do not towel dry your hair by rubbing it on the hair or comb it while its wet that damages it! If you need to comb always use a wide tooth comb.


Some details on this product:
-This product will feed your scalp and help to make it healthier so that your hair can be healthier. Most of your hair's strength comes from the scalp.
-These shampoos and conditioners by Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy are infused with Nutrum 10 technology which is a blend of vitamins and nutrients.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy will nourish your scalp and create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip.
-Less breakage upon combing vs. non conditioning shampoo.
-You can see results in as little as 7 days (i saw it in 2!) 
- Please check out http://www.clearhaircare.com/ for more information!

If you want to pick up this amazing product you can purchase it at mass retailers, drugstores, and supermarkets for about $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment