Thursday, July 12, 2012

July BirchBox- The Senses! Review

Hey everyone I am beyond excited to share this months Birchbox with you!

For starters Birchbox paired up with Glamour this month and themed the July box - the senses, so you could imagine the goodies! If your interested in receiving a fun beauty filled box every month then sign up here!

Outer Box

Inner Box, Birchbox paired with Glamour this month!
Intro Card
I love their attention to detail and bright colored papers!

Everything unwrapped!
  
  



What I received this month:

See it:
Color Club in Blue-Ming:
This polish is adorable. I love this blue color and how nicely it applied to my nails. It is pretty opaque and only took one thick coat to cover my nail. It is fast drying as well.
Price: $8



I did a quick swatch on my nail so ignore the crappy job i did!



Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner:
I received the full sized product worth $15 so already my box is worth more than what I paid. This liner is great. I received purple and if you've kept up with my blog you'd know I love purple colored cosmetics. I love that it is a dark, smudge proof liner. It is a deep purple so it adds just a touch of color while still out lining your eyes. It feels more like a stain than just a normal liner so be easy with the applicator. I wouldn't suggest using this over heavy primer or eyeshadow since applicators can become clogged easily.
Price: $15

Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Purple

The tip of the applicator

Applied to hand without flash.

Applied to hand with flash.


Hear It:
Earbuds in lime green and hot pink:
I've always been a fan of ear buds and have been very sad since I misplaced my tokidoki ones, so I welcome these to my iPod very happily. These headphones deliver great sound and a nice amount of bass. Plus their color is just adorable! I am a huge fan of the bright color trend.
Price: not listed





Taste It:
Lärabar Über in Cherry Cobbler:
Made of dried nuts and fruit this bar packs a lot of flavor. Almonds, cashews, honey and raisins with bits of cherries, it's not too sweet and no one flavor over powers the others. My son took a bite and he loves it too! I would recommend these if your on the go and want something healthy to give you energy.
Price: $27.95 for a pack of 16





Touch It:
Alterna Bamboo UV + Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide:
This product feels very soft on the hair. While my hair isn't color treated any more I can't tell you if this works or not. However protecting your hair from UV rays is important and does help prevent damage.
Price: $24




Smell It:
Harvey Prince in Eau Flirt:
This smells amazing. It's citrusy and floral. It is described as having a base of lavender and pumpkin. It is a very simple smell but also very beautiful. It's not over powering and the scent of pumpkin no matter how subtle has been known to cause men to be turned on. Sounds like a win win perfume to me. I know what I want for my birthday!
Price: $55- $98






Hope you enjoied my review or found it useful. I try to spend a lot of time on these reviews, so much so that my fiance has been making fun of me! If just one person finds what i have to say useful or inspiring then i feel like I've done a good job. Have a beautiful day!


And make sure to check out this months issue of Glamour for these tips and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment