Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Look Bag - June Look Bag Review




The look bag is a monthly subscription service that delivers delux and full sized samples to your door in cute organza bags every month for 10 dollars with free shipping.This is my first bag and i am so excited to share my experience with you all.



June's bag contains the following:
Atopalm, which is a really nice smooth moisturizer. Feels soft on the skin. Has a slightly mint like smell. Not sure if I would buy the full version of this but it was nice to try.


Snowberry, a cell regeneration night cream. I didn't notice a difference in my skin but it did feel pretty nice. I probably won't buy the full version of it.


  

Korres eyeshadow in 66 pink, a nice frosty pink. Goes on smooth. Since it is made with sunflower and primrose oils it feels less like a pressed powder and more like a cross between a powder and a cream. I love how velvety it feels, and the color payoff. I will buy this product.




Prescriptives lip and eye pencil sharpener. Simple sharper I love the attachment that helps keep the pencil in place. My eye liner pencil came out pretty sharp and defined from using this.



Naked Princess body soufflé in vanilla Blanc, the packaging on this product is adorable, smells amazing- vanilla but not over powering, and feels soft on the skin. I will buy the full size version of this.







Overall? I like this subscription service. Its not my favorite one so far, but it is seems worth the ten dollars for the eye shadow, naked princess, and sharpener alone.

If you are interested in signing up for the look bag, and get wonderful goodies in the mail every month, then sign up here.

I forgot to mention, their customer service is phenomenal. I received a tracking number that never tracked anything and never received my bag, i emailed and called and didn't get through. I was finally contacted by a customer service rep who not only fixed the problem and sent me a new one, but they sent it super fast, a new tracking number, and kept checking in to make sure i received it. So even if you have problems with this company they make sure to right a wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment